Korean spicy seafood pot.
You can have Korean spicy seafood pot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean spicy seafood pot
- You need 1 of fish.
- It’s 2 of crabs.
- Prepare 1 dozen of shrimp.
- You need 1 bunch of watercress.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 packages of tofu.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped radish.
- You need 1 bunch of enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely grounded dry red pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Korean spicy seafood pot instructions
- Add about 5 cups in a pot with a lid.
- Add grounded red pepper, garlic, salt, soy sauce, radish, onion.
- Bring to boil.
- Add fish (I prefer chopped whole fish with head for broth), all the seafood stack it nicely, cover lid.
- When the seafood is almost cooked add watercress (you can put alot cus they wither down alot!), tofu, enoki mushrooms, cover lid bring to boil.
- Add salt to taste.