Freeze This For Your Bento! Yu Lin Chinese Chicken Breasts.
You can have Freeze This For Your Bento! Yu Lin Chinese Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Freeze This For Your Bento! Yu Lin Chinese Chicken Breasts
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of Youlinji Chicken Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of and 1/4 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Water.
- You need 5 cm of White part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Freeze This For Your Bento! Yu Lin Chinese Chicken Breasts step by step
- How to make the sauce: Put the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and water in a heat proof bowl and heat for 1 minute in the microwave at 600W..
- Next, add in the finely chopped leek and sesame seeds and mix well..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put it into a bowl along with sake, sugar, and salt, and let it marinate for a while. ※ This ensures the tenderness of the meat..
- Next, add in the katakuriko and let the chicken sit again and marinate..
- Fry the chicken in some preheated oil..
- Take the fried chicken and let it sit in the marinade from Step 2..
- Take out the chicken now and place them on a plate. Next, coat with the remaining sauce..
- Once it has chilled, divide them into 1 bento portions and cover with plastic wrap. Next place them in tupperware and freeze them..
- When you need them for a bento, just take them out and heat them up in the microwave..
- Make a lot of this when you want them as a late night snack; my highly praised marinade, tender Youlinji Chicken from my ancestors,.