Korean tuna rice ball.
You can cook Korean tuna rice ball using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean tuna rice ball
- It’s 2 bowls of sticky rice （Glutinous rice or Japanese rice）.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 4-6 spoons of seasoned seaweed.
- It’s 2 spoons of mayo.
- It’s 1 spoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 spoons of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 4 spoons of frozen green beans.
- It’s 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- It’s 1 spoon of black pepper.
Korean tuna rice ball step by step
- Cook sticky rice (you can find in any asian supermarket) in a rice cooker.
- Cook frozen green been and corn, drain and set aside.
- Put all the ingrandents in a mixing bowl,Wear disposable gloves, mix them together.
- Knead them into any shape you like (or use molds).