Canned Mackerel & Kimchi Rice Bowl.
You can have Canned Mackerel & Kimchi Rice Bowl using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canned Mackerel & Kimchi Rice Bowl
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- It’s 1 can of (*125g can) Mackerel *rained and torn into bite-size pieces, I used Mackerel in Brine.
- It’s 2 of tablespoonfuls Kimchi *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- You need 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Canned Mackerel & Kimchi Rice Bowl instructions
- In a small bowl, combine Soy Sauce, Sugar, Sesame Oil and Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso). Add drained Mackerel and mix to combine, then add Kimchi as well..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Mackerel and Kimchi mixture, and sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and some Toasted Sesame Seeds..
- *Note: You can add some Salad Vegetables, such as Cucumber, to the mixture. Wakame (a sea vegetable) is also a good addition..