Tuna and Kimchi Don Rice Bowl.
You can have Tuna and Kimchi Don Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna and Kimchi Don Rice Bowl
- It’s 2 large of donburi bowls full Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 200 grams of Lean tuna (Maguro, sashimi grade).
- It’s 100 grams of Kimchi.
- Prepare 5 of Shiso leaves.
- It’s 3 of Green onion.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- It’s 2 1/3 tbsp of ★ Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Ground white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★ Grated garlic.
Tuna and Kimchi Don Rice Bowl step by step
- Chop up the kimchi and drain it lightly. Shred the shiso leaves. Slice the green onion thinly into rounds..
- Mix the ★ flavoring ingredients together. Slice the tuna diagonally into bite sized pieces..
- Mix everything except the nori seaweed and rice together. Mound on top of rice in a bowl, top with shredded nori seaweed and it's done..