Chinese-Style Cold Noodles with Pork Shabu-Shabu.
You can cook Chinese-Style Cold Noodles with Pork Shabu-Shabu using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Cold Noodles with Pork Shabu-Shabu
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork shoulder for shabu-shabu.
- It’s 1/4 of Lettuce.
- It’s 5 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 6 tbsp of ★Sesame dressing.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 4 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Chinese-Style Cold Noodles with Pork Shabu-Shabu instructions
- Julienne the lettuce and cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Boil water in a pot and boil the pork one piece at a time. Remove from the pot and place in ice water. Drain. Boil the noodles and soak in ice water. Drain..
- Transfer the noodles to a plate. Top the center with lettuce, then add the pork. Garnish with the cherry tomatoes..
- Mix together the ★ seasoning ingredients and pour over the top. Sprinkle the top with white sesame seeds and shiso leaves..
- Beef Miso Ramen https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143417-garlicky-meat-miso-ramen.
- Salt Ramen https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143424-simple-salt-broth-ramen.
- Cold Salt Ramen https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143412-chilled-salt-broth-ramen.
- Soy Sauce Ramen. Hiroshima Style Tsuke-Men. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143423-char-siu-soy-sauce-ramen https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148236-hiroshima-style-tsuke-men-sauce.