Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop.
You can have Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
- You need 2 packets of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Prepare 1 of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Cut broccoli flourets.
- Prepare 8 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 (18 ounces) of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- Prepare 1 cup of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop instructions
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.