Korean Cuisine – Kimchi Jjigae with Tarako.
You can have Korean Cuisine – Kimchi Jjigae with Tarako using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Cuisine – Kimchi Jjigae with Tarako
- You need 200 grams of Chinese cabbage kimchi (including the marinade sauce).
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 2 of Tarako.
- You need 4 of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1200 ml of Bonito dashi soup stock.
Korean Cuisine – Kimchi Jjigae with Tarako instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot, and slowly stir-fry the kimchi including the marinade sauce over medium heat..
- After 3-4 minutes of stir-frying, pour the bonito dashi soup stock into the pot. Add the grated garlic as well, and simmer for 6-7 minutes..
- Cut the tofu into large pieces, and add to the pot..
- Add the tarako as is or cut in half and add to the pot. Cut the Japanese leek on the diagonal into thin slices, and add to the pot..
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, add the Chinese chives, and turn off the heat..