Tofu and Crispy Jako Fish Salad.
You can have Tofu and Crispy Jako Fish Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu and Crispy Jako Fish Salad
- It’s 200 grams of Tofu (I recommend silken).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chirimen jako (semi-dried salted tiny sardines).
- Prepare 1/2 head of Green leaf or red lettuce.
- Prepare 1 small of bundle Spinach (good for eating raw).
- You need 5 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 50 ml of ◎ Oil-free shiso dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Sesame oil.
- It’s 3 of sheets Korean seaweed (if you don't have, flavored seaweed).
Tofu and Crispy Jako Fish Salad instructions
- Drain the tofu (refer to. Slice into 5 cm x 5 cm that's 1 cm thin. Saute the jako in a frying pan with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil until crispy (until the jako starts jumping in the pan and makes a spitting sound.) Then transfer to a plate. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu.
- Wash and drain the lettuce and spinach. Cut the spinach into 4-5 cm pieces with a knife, and hand-shred the lettuce into whatever sizes you prefer. The cherry tomatoes can be used as they are, but you can also cut them in half for a nice look..
- Combine ◎ shiso dressing and 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil to create the dressing and set aside..
- Put the lettuce and spinach in a container. Mix in half of the jako and lightly mix. Arrange the tofu on top and sprinkle remaining jako. Use your hands to shred the seaweed and distribute as you like. Garnish the plate with cherry tomatoes and it's finished! Top with the dressing just before eating..