Chilled Pork Shabu-Shabu Salad.
You can cook Chilled Pork Shabu-Shabu Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Pork Shabu-Shabu Salad
- Prepare 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of ☆Umeboshi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Dashi stock.
Chilled Pork Shabu-Shabu Salad step by step
- Finely julienne the cucumber, carrots, and lettuce. Julienne the shiso leaves, soak in water, and drain. Cut the mini tomatoes into 2-4 pieces each..
- Pour the sake in boiling water and boil the pork slices one at a time. Once boiled, transfer to a bowl of ice water and drain..
- Transfer the vegetables to a plate and top with the boiled meat. Garnish with the shiso leaves..
- Grind the sesame seeds and mix with the umeboshi. Mix with the other seasoning ingredients..