Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops.
You can have Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops
- You need 1 of large pack (about 3-4 lbs) boneless center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 bottle (15 ounce) of jalapeño lime dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dried chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of limes, cut for garnishing.
Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse, trim and pat dry your boneless pork chops………
- Place chops in a large container…….
- Add to chops your jalapeño lime dressing and dried chopped onions, turn chops over to evenly coat them…….
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning chops occasionally…….
- Grill chops on medium heat until golden brown, basting frequently with marinade, discard unused marinade…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.