Summer Pita lunch.
You can have Summer Pita lunch using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Pita lunch
- Prepare 4 of pita bread.
- You need 300 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 g of mixed vegetables salad.
- It’s 100 g of roman tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic and herb salad dressing.
- You need 1 of tspn pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh parsley to garnish.
Summer Pita lunch instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips..
- Heat the pan and add oil,and add chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook until the chicken is browned but not dry, remove set aside..
- Heat a grill pan, and place the pita bread,cook 2 minutes each side of each pita..
- Next make a pocket unto each pita using a knife, set aside.
- Next, in a bowl add cooked chicken, vegetables, add the dressing and combine everything together..
- Next use a tablespoon to add the salad to the pita,making a pocket like..
- Next on top of each pita add 2 to 3 tomatoes cut into half..
- Garnish with parsley.