Mackerel Tatsuta Topped with Grilled Tomato.
You can have Mackerel Tatsuta Topped with Grilled Tomato using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mackerel Tatsuta Topped with Grilled Tomato
- You need 2 fillets of Mackerel fillets.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Seasonings for the mackerel.
- It’s 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 1 of Grain mustard.
Mackerel Tatsuta Topped with Grilled Tomato step by step
- Here are the ingredients (If the fillets are large, cut in half.).
- Remove the bones..
- Cut the fillets into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl..
- Combine the ginger juice, sake, soy sauce, and curry powder. Rub the marinade into the fish and let it marinate for 20 minutes..
- Lightly coat the fish with katakuriko..
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a frying pan and pan-fry..
- Drain the oil well and transfer to a plate..
- Cut the tomato into thick, round slices. Prepare the tomatoes while the fish is marinating..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the tomatoes on both sides over medium heat until browned..
- Season with the salt and pepper and roughly mash the tomatoes up. (Peel the tomatoes if you don't like the skins.).
- Combine the tomatoes with the fish and serve It's delicious with grainy mustard..