Healthy and Nourishing Chilled Tofu.
You can have Healthy and Nourishing Chilled Tofu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Nourishing Chilled Tofu
- Prepare 2 of blocks of 75 grams each Silken tofu (firm tofu is okay too).
- It’s 1 of pack Natto.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons Cauldron-cooked shirasu (boiled and dried tiny sardines).
- Prepare 1 of handful Kimchi.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
Healthy and Nourishing Chilled Tofu step by step
- Roughly chop up the kimchi..
- Add natto which has been mixed with the sauce packet that comes with it to the mixture in 1, together with the shirasu. I use the natto pictured here…it was cheap and the beans were nice and big – I recommend it!!.
- Rinse the chilled tofu lightly, cut into easy to eat pieces, and put on a serving plate..
- Put the mixture from Step 2 on top of the tofu in Step 3, and drizzle with some sesame oil. Scatter some shredded nori seaweed on top and it's done..
- Trivia: You can tell whether your whitebait fish are fresh by the way they curve up! Make sure to check them when you're buying them..