Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce.
You can have Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce
- Prepare 1 of the amount in the recipe “Veggie Burger Patties”.
- Prepare 4 of servings Burger buns, or whatever bread you prefer.
- Prepare of Nanban Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion Sliced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 7 tbsp of Dashi soup (water).
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Burger Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise (optional).
Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce step by step
- Useto make the patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155678-vegetarian-burger-with-sweet-sour-sauce.
- Put all of the Nanban Sauce ingredients into a pot. Stir in the katakuriko until it has dissolved completely. Heat on medium until thickened..
- Cover the burger patties with the thick sauce..
- Coat a thin layer of mayonnaise on the buns and top with lettuce, patty, nori seaweed, to make a sandwich..