15 minute juicy chops.
You can cook 15 minute juicy chops using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 15 minute juicy chops
- Prepare 2 of bone in pork chops.
- You need Tablespoon of oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of of: garlic powder, onion powder,.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning, adobo and pepper.
15 minute juicy chops instructions
- Heat oven to 425. Rub both sides of chops with oil or butter..
- Mix spices in a bowl and sprinkle over both sides of the chops. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes to maintain the juices..