You can have Turkish Pastries using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Pastries
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yoghrt.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 cups of flour gradually. Up to 5 cups.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried mint.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried red pepper.
Turkish Pastries step by step
- Mix dough ingredients..
- Put a little oil on top of dough, cover it and leave it to rest for 40 mins..
- Cut into 11 if possible pieces. Cover and leave them to rest for 10 minutes..
- Mix the filling..
- Spread dough with a little flour. Place filling in the middle (2 tbsp) and close properly..
- Spread it again and repeat for each piece of dough..
- Place on frying pan and wait for it to cook..