Sesame Chicken Toast with Beetroot-star anise dip.
You can have Sesame Chicken Toast with Beetroot-star anise dip using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Chicken Toast with Beetroot-star anise dip
- You need 4-5 of boneless chicken cubes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 4-5 of bread slices.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
Sesame Chicken Toast with Beetroot-star anise dip instructions
- In a food processor blend chicken cubes,egg,garlic,chillies,salt,pepper into a smooth paste..
- Trim the border crust of the bread slices. Apply a thin layer of chicken paste on the bread slice..
- Spread out sesame seeds in a shallow dish & press the paste side into the seeds..
- Heat oil in a pan & shallow fry the bread slices until golden brown. U can also bake in a oven on 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Serve hot with Beetroot-star anise dip (recipe updated in next part).