Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken. Delicious recipe to try at home including a super addictive tamarind glaze to accompany the chicken satay. This one is sure to become a family favourite! Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric!
Delicious tender chicken coated in a creamy spiced coconut marinade perfectly cooked and served on a bed of lightly spiced Daawat Rice! Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric. Today isn't about stew though, but rather this fabulous coconut yellow curry chicken and rice with LOTS of crunch veggies and flavor from garlic. You can cook Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken
- You need of RICE :.
- You need 3 Cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 3 pcs of Indonesian bay leaf (can skip) or put lemon grass.
- It’s of Pandan leaf if have.
- You need of Chicken fat/ feet.
- It’s of grilled chicken.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 5 clove of garlic grated.
- It’s 1 cm of gingergrated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
In this one-pot meal, fragrant basmati rice simmers with chicken, spices, and coconut milk until it's absorbed all of the delicious flavors in the pot. Coconut rice is a simple, flavorful dish that goes great with curries, stir-fries, chicken, or beef. In fact, pretty much any protein or vegetable can be paired with this coconut-flavored rice. If you want to know how to make it, just follow these steps.
Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken step by step
- Put all ingredients in to the rice,mix all together then star to on the rice cooker..
- Rice was done, ready to serve with grilled chicken..
- Marinated the chicken with all the ingredients. Put in refrigerator for about 5-6hours. Reheat the oven/ microwave, brushed chicken with little oil then put in the chicken. Grilled for about 50 minutes until done..
- The chicken done,let it cool then chop it and ready to serve..
Coconut rice is a dish prepared by soaking white rice in coconut milk or cooking it with coconut flakes. As both the coconut and the rice-plant are commonly found in the tropics all-around the world, coconut rice too is found in many cultures throughout the world. This yellow coconut curry chicken is our go-to meal for busy weeknights or when we're cleaning out the fridge! Curry chicken bowls are always in our White rice or brown rice works well with this dish. If you're trying to eat extra healthy I'd suggest serving it with cauliflower rice.