Yaji Sesame Chicken Salad.
You can cook Yaji Sesame Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yaji Sesame Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of chicken breast (deboned).
- Prepare of Purple Cabbage.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Yaji suya pepper.
- It’s cube of Salt & Chicken stock.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Yaji Sesame Chicken Salad step by step
- Clean & insert shallow lines chicken breast and marinate with olive oil, Yaji suya pepper, salt, chicken stock cube and rub all over the chicken breast and allow to rest for 30 mins in a refrigerator preferably.
- Wash your cabbage, lettuce and carrot and shred cabbage and lettuce while you cut your carrot into julienne cuts.
- Mix lemon juice into mayonnaise and toss together with the cut vegetables(cabbage,carrot & lettuce) and allow to preserve in the refrigerator.
- Remove the marinated chicken breast from the fridge and Cook on top of a grill pan for 7 mins on each side till it's done.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the grill pan and put Sesame seeds and lemon slices then toss it for 2 mins.
- Cut chicken breast into slices and place it nicely on top of your salad mix in the fridge and garnish with Sesame seeds and lemon slices.