Easy Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu.
You can cook Easy Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- You need of Creamy sesame sauce:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Blended miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of Garlic.
Easy Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu step by step
- Bring some water to a boil, then turn the heat to low. Spread out each of the pork slices as you add them to the pot. When they're just faintly pink, transfer into cold water. Drain with a colander or sieve..
- Julienne the onion along the grain. Soak in water for 1 minute. Drain, and arrange onto a serving dish. (If you're using sweet onions, just soak for 10 seconds.).
- Place the pork on top of the onions. Serve with creamy sesame sauce that's combined and mixed well together. Also top with small rounds of green onion or scallion..
- You can use this creamy sesame saucefor other recipes as well..