Salmon with lemon mustard sauce.
You can cook Salmon with lemon mustard sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with lemon mustard sauce
- It’s 4 of filets salmon.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP butter.
- It’s of ☆50 cc sake.
- You need of ☆1 tsp sugar.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP mirin.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP whole grain mustard.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP lemon.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Salmon with lemon mustard sauce step by step
- Pat down and dry salmon with paper towel and sprinkle salt and pepper. In a large pan, drizzle oil, high heat skin side down, sauté salmon for 5 minutes. Flip to the other side, 2 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium – low. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and sauté for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and you are done!.