Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry.
You can cook Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry
- You need 200 gram of beef, cut into cubes, boiled.
- It’s 150 grams of raw jackfruit, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large chayote, cut into 1 cm length.
- It’s 50 grams of long beans, cut into 2 cm.
- You need of Paste:.
- Prepare 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 6 of garlics.
- You need 2 cm of turmeric, peeled.
- It’s of Other:.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal, smashed.
- It’s 1 of lemongrass, smashed.
- It’s 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- It’s 2 litres of water.
- It’s 65 ml of coconut cream.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- You need 1 of bit of oil.
Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry instructions
- Make the paste by using a blender or traditional mortar and pestle until smooth and thick..
- Add the oil in a pan. Add the paste. Then fry until fragrant, add in the bay leaves, lemongrass and galangal. Keep stirring..
- When the paste turns darker in colour and it doesn't smell raw anymore. Add in the water..
- Simmer and keep stirring, then add in the beef and jackfruit, stir for about 5 minutes, then add in the rest of the veggies..
- Add in the seasonings and coconut cream. Keep stirring. Taste test..
- After everything is cooked, turn off the heat and serve..