Soft-Poached Egg Yakitori Bowl.
You can have Soft-Poached Egg Yakitori Bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft-Poached Egg Yakitori Bowl
- You need 1 of thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar (or artificial sugar).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Garlic soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 5 of Green beans.
- You need 2 of Soft poached eggs).
- Prepare 1 of bit Shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Soft-Poached Egg Yakitori Bowl instructions
- Make a soft-poached egg.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145543-boiled-water-poached-egg.
- Parboil the green beans in salted water and cut into small pieces. (I use frozen beans)..
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry..
- Once the chicken is crispy, add the ☆ seasonings. When the sauce reduces, it's done..
- Fill the rice bowls with rice, then top with the chicken, green beans, chopped tomatoes, and top with the remaining sauce from the frying pan..
- Top with the egg from Step 1, scatter on the shredded nori, and drizzle with mayonnaise to finish..
- The poached egg is really creamy. I recommend eating your rice bowl with it thoroughly mixed in..