Manti Jordanian style or shush barek.
You can have Manti Jordanian style or shush barek using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Manti Jordanian style or shush barek
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground beef.
- You need of I onions chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of parsley chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of spices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Sauce1.
- It’s 2 cup of tomatoes sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of 2 Sauce.
- It’s 5 Cup of yogurt sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry mint.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sumac.
- You need 5 of minced cloves garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Manti Jordanian style or shush barek step by step
- Making the dough : mix dry ingredients and mix the wet ingredients then mix all together and to form a nice smooth dough it took about 10 minutes and rest for hour.
- Filling: in big bowl add the meat and all the ingredients and mix well and form it to small balls make sure it’s dry not wet size of walnut.
- Manti : tray butter all over set it aside bring the dough cut it to 2 dust the work service with flour and start rolling to tangle thin 1/4 inc thick then with pizza cutter start cutting 20 square from the first dough make it as a boat then press on it.
- Or half moon and fold over your finger, Cook it in oven 370f for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Start making the sauce : tomatoes sauce is cook to boil for 5 minutes if you decide on this sauce then drop the manti in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- The yogurt sauce will be hot add every thing and mix I have a slice of lamb for taste I add the garlic and mint sumac on top add the manti and cook for a 5 minutes enjoy.
- Yogurt sauce : gallon of yogurt stir with cup milk and egg cook over medium heat keep stirring all the time.