Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. A finely grated Parmesan creates a more even coating, but you could also use a coarser shred for a cheesier crust. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make.
No brining is necessary here to get pork that's crispy on the edges, but juicy in the middle, and that's part of. Parmesan-crusted pork chops: the next best thing to a Giada cooking lesson. A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful. You can cook Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops
- It’s of Pork Chops (boneless or boned).
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- You need of Breadcrumbs, Italian bread crumbs is preferred but not necessary.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This easy keto recipe is perfect for any low carb diet. Look at the crispy crust on that Parmesan crusted pork chop! Is there any doubt in your mind that it's delicious? February is one of my favorite months.
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, pepper and oregano. If using italian bread crumbs, no need to season.
- In another plate, put enough amount of parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the pork chops with parmesan, then dip into the whisked eggs, then dredge in the bread crumbs..
- Pan fry the chops until they turn brown and cooked..
- These cooked chops can also be placed in the oven at 175 deg to keep it warm..
- Squeeze a little amount of lemon on top of the chops when ready to serve.
For this pork cutlet, you'll lightly pound the pork chop just thin enough to let all that crispy breading shine without losing the structure of the chop. I started making this parmesan crusted pork chops after finding a different recipe online, and had to share this. Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Pork chops are a delicious and easy alternative to chicken and the whole family loves it. One of the biggest reasons people struggle with recipe boredom is that we get in a rut with the.