A Chef's Recipe for Hamaguri Clam Broth for Girl's Day.
You can cook A Chef's Recipe for Hamaguri Clam Broth for Girl's Day using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Hamaguri Clam Broth for Girl's Day
- Prepare 300 grams of Hamaguri clams.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Temaribu (decorated wheat gluten).
- It’s 1 of Young green scallions.
- You need 1 of Yuzu citrus.
- You need 1 of Broccolini or wakame seaweed.
A Chef's Recipe for Hamaguri Clam Broth for Girl's Day step by step
- These are hamaguri clams. Scrub the surface well and rinse with water..
- Soak the clams in salted water (the same salt concentration as sea water, not listed) for 20 minutes to de-grit..
- Scrub again and rinse well!.
- Put the clams and 800 ml of water in a sauce pan and heat..
- The clams will open up as they're heated. Skim off the scum that floats to the top..
- Add 1 tablespoon of mentsuyu (I used 2x concentrate)..
- Add salt. I put in 1 teaspoon and it was perfect..
- Put a pinch of black pepper in individual serving soup bowl as an accent..
- Pour the broth into bowls….
- Drop in the temaribu (decorated wheat gluten). Clam broth is naturally cloudy..
- It is nice to serve with green onion and yuzu peel!.
- Add broccolini and wakame seaweed as you like..
- This is a Chef's recipe for Hamaguri Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171215-direct-from-a-chef-clam-seasoned-rice-for-girls-day-festival.