Seared teriyaki tuna with buckwheat soba and edamame beans GF 🇯🇵.
You can cook Seared teriyaki tuna with buckwheat soba and edamame beans GF 🇯🇵 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared teriyaki tuna with buckwheat soba and edamame beans GF 🇯🇵
- You need 2 of fresh tuna steaks.
- Prepare 3 bundles of buckwheat soba.
- It’s 150 g of edamame beans (shelled).
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s Handful of bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare Half of a lime juiced.
- You need 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- It’s Dash of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Picked ginger or daikon radish.
Seared teriyaki tuna with buckwheat soba and edamame beans GF 🇯🇵 instructions
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
- Finely chop the pepper, chilli, onion, garlic and cabbage.
- In a hot wok add a dash of sesame oil and stir fry the vegetables for a couple minutes.
- Mix the teriyaki sauce with the lime juice, wasabi and finely grated ginger. Taste. If it is too sweet add more lime, too sour more teriyaki..
- Season the tuna with black pepper and sesame seeds.
- In a very hot pan sear the tuna for a couple minutes each side..
- Run the soba under cold water or add to iced water to refresh the noodles.
- Mix the noodles, vegetables, edamame beans and teriyaki dressing.
- Slice the tuna and serve on the noodles. Drizzle with teriyaki and garnish with pickled ginger or daikon.