You can cook Pork Paprikash using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Paprikash
- Prepare of Paprikash.
- Prepare 2 pound of porkloin.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground sweet paprika.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 12 ounces of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 4 quart of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
Pork Paprikash step by step
- Bring the water to boil. Add salt and oil. Stir well then add the noodles..
- Cook till done remove to a bowl, reserving pasta water, and cut the butter up add to hot noodles. Add salt and parsley and stir gently till noodles are covered..
- Cube the pork and ham to bite sized pieces. Sprinkle with half the paprika. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil to pan and sauté the pork. When done move to a bowl and set aside..
- Add onion to the pan. Sauté in butter till tender add diced tomatoes and sauté for 8 minutes. Add pork, half cup of pasta water, parsley and sour cream to the pan. Cook till thickened taste and adjust seasonings..
- Now it's done. Let rest covered 15-20 minutes to allow smokey flavor of ham to steep into the sauce. Serve Paprikash over the noodles. I hope you enjoy!!!!.