You can have Indonesian risoles using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian risoles
- Prepare of For the Risoles Filling :.
- Prepare 1 glass of full cream milk.
- You need 250 gram of minced beef.
- You need 100 gram of carrots, cut into small cubes.
- It’s 100 gram of potatoe, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 100 gram of cream peas.
- You need 100 gram of corn.
- Prepare 50 gram of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 50 gram of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For The Dipping:.
- Prepare 1-2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumb.
Indonesian risoles step by step
- For the skin I use: 250 grams of medium wheat flour 1 egg 1 mug of milk 1 tea spoon of salt. Mix all the ingredients together and gradually add the milk. Whisk them to make smooth texture..
- Take a bowl then combine the flour, salt and egg. Gradually add the milk whisk them to make a smooth texture. When it’s done, heat up non-stick pan. Take about 2 tablespoons of the mixture, pour to the pan and make it thin (just like how you make crepes)..
- Cook it with low heat. When the edge of the skin is dry and you can peel off easily, it means it is cooked. Set aside..
- Cook all the ingredients in medium heat and as you cook, also add: 1 1/2 ts margarine 1/2 ts of beef stock powder Mix them well for few minutes, then add: 1 egg 2 tablespoon of flour to make the filling ticker. Continue cooking until they are tender..
- Take one rissole’s skin then add the filling in the bottom. Leave the bottom few centimetres clear. Lift the wrapper over the top and tuck it in under the filling. Fold over the left side, and then the right side and roll it up to form a tube..
- Repeat until all the skins are finished..
- Prepare the dipping: dip the rissoles into beaten egg then coat them with bread crumbs. Deep fry them with low heat, set aside and use the tissue paper to absorb the oil..
- Serve with fresh green bird’s eyes chillies or chilli sauce..