Kimchi burger. Host Matthew Kang is in Texas eating hamburgers covered in Kimchi. At LA Burger, two brothers are putting a Korean twist on American classics. This bulgogi kimchi burger is a brilliant creation.
Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Kimchi Burger with Umami Mayo, Pickles & Sesame Slaw. Layer patty and some kimchi mixture. You can have Kimchi burger using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi burger
- It’s of homemade kimchi see attached recipe.
- You need of ground meat.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of butter.
Spicy Kimchi Burger. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This kimchi burger is topped with a fried egg and TONS of kimchi. You'll love all the flavor that's PACKED Kimchi Burger. This post may include affiliate links.
Kimchi burger instructions
- Form the meat into 3 patties adding pepper, salt, and garlic..
- Heat pan fry the meat patty in it. 3 minutes per side..
- When done add kimchi to top serve hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352384-kosher-pickles-whole.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from. Invented by american born koren who trys to combine East and West in one cuisine creating an experience never seen before. Looks like the Burger Joint in Houston Texas. The shakes are great, but you should have also got the bacon parm fries! To clarify any misconception, this burger is not your standard classic burger with a simple topping of kimchi.