Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts.
You can cook Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts
- You need 400 grams of Pork Offcuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Grated Daikon Radish and Soy Sauce Lemon Flavored Sauce (ID:1494363).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated dashi stock.
- You need 4 tsp of Water.
- It’s 200 grams of Daikon radish.
Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts instructions
- [Make the Sauce] ① Peel the skin and grate the daikon radish. Drain the moisture..
- ② Add sugar, granulated dashi soup stock, and water to a heat-resistant dish. Microwave at 600W for 40~50 seconds..
- ③ Add soy sauce, mirin, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar to Step 2. Then add the grated daikon from Step 1 and mix together..
- [Prepare the vegetables] Thinly slice the eggplant vertically and cook both sides in a frying pan coated with vegetable oil. Wash the lettuce and tear into pieces..
- [Pork Preparation] Cut the pork offcuts into pieces. Rub in the sake, sugar, and salt in that order..
- Fill a pot with water and turn on the heat. When it begins to boil, turn the heat to low. Spread out the pieces of meat from Step 5 and add to the pot one by one..
- Stir the meat. Once the color changes, take the meat out and put into a bowl of water. Change the water, let the meat cool, then drain the water in a colander..
- ※If you prefer the meat chilled, cool by putting the meat in ice water and then drain..
- Spread out the lettuce and eggplant on a plate, top with the meat, and pour on the sauce..