Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu.
You can cook Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu
- It’s 100 grams of Pork meat (any type of thinly species pork).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Shimeji Mushrooms (or any time of mushrooms).
- It’s 1 of Ponzu (Check out this recipe if you don't have store-bought sauce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Shiso leaves and green onions, sliced onions etc..
Easy Mushroom and Pork Shabu with Mayo-Ponzu step by step
- Remove the stems from the shimeji mushrooms, and wash in water. Boil in a pot of hot water..
- Prepare ice water and a sieve..
- After bringing water to a boil, add pork (see tips), bring to a boil while separating with chopsticks, add shimeji mushrooms, quickly boil, and drain in a sieve..
- Immediately cool in ice water or under running water, and drain. (You can also leave it hot)..
- Arrange on plates, top with ponzu sauce and mayonnaise, and it is done. Garnish with julienned shiso leaves, finely chopped onions etc., and enjoy..