Bacon Fried Rice.
You can cook Bacon Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Rice
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- It’s 70 gr of peas.
- It’s 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.