You can have Sushi Balls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sushi Balls
- It’s 1 of serving Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Rice vinegar (or vinegar for sushi).
- It’s 1 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Black olives.
- Prepare 1 slice of Salmon (for sashimi).
- It’s 1 dash of Green onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sushi Grade Tuna (for negitoro -minced fatty tuna with green onions-).
- It’s 1 of Wasabi.
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
Sushi Balls instructions
- Mix the rice vinegar into the freshly made rice and mix well..
- Roll into small balls..
- Top one with the salmon and some chopped green onion (or avocado)..
- Cut a shiso leaf in half, wrap it around another ball, and top with the tuna (and some chopped green onion)..
- Top the third ball with the shrimp and olive..
- Variations include cured ham + avocado, cucumber + cherry tomato + egg, etc. Eat together with wasabi, yuzu pepper paste, and soy sauce..