Salmon in gelatin.
You can cook Salmon in gelatin using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon in gelatin
- Prepare 1/2 package of lemon gelatin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped sweet pickle.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salmon (remove all bones).
- You need 1 of egg boiled hard,sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
Salmon in gelatin step by step
- Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add lemon juice,sugar,and paprika. Cool and let thicken slightly. Add rest of ingredients placing slices of egg in bottom of mold which has been rinsed in cold water. Place in refrigerator. Un-mold on lettuce,cover with salad dressing. Do not add sugar if jello is used..