Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots.
You can have Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots
- Prepare 1 of Pork loin roast cut in half ( I only use 1 of the halfs and I.
- Prepare of Freeze the other half or you can use both halfs ).
- You need as needed of Vegetable or olive oil.
- You need of Spice rub👇.
- It’s 2 tsp of each paprika, sea salt and thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of each ground mustard, garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of each black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Honey butter sauce👇.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of bag of baby carrots.
- You need of For thickening sauce 👇.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cornstarch and a splash of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots instructions
- Rub a little oil all over the roast and mix up all of the spices and rub on all over the pork..
- In a hot skillet with a little oil brown all sides of pork till it's nice and brown..
- Place carrots in the bottom of the slow cooker and place browned pork on top..
- In same skillet you browned the pork in wipe it out and add in butter and melt on medium low heat and then stir in garlic and then rest of ingredients. Then pour over pork in slow cooker..
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Spoon some of the liquid all over the roasted pork and then remove pork and carrots savings all liquid in slow cooker. Slice pork and keep pork and carrots warm..
- In a sauce pan add all the liquid from slow cooker plus 1 Tbsp maple syrup and 1 Tbsp brown sugar then in a separate bowl mix cornstarch with a small splash of water and whisk in and bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer till reduced and slightly thickend.
- Spoon sauce over pork as desired and enjoy with carrots and mashed potatoes.