Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti.
You can have Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti
- It’s 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- It’s 200 g of Beef Steak(s) *thinly sliced OR cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of Green Capsicum.
- It’s 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms.
- You need of *Note: These vegetables can be other vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti step by step
- Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Beef and all other vegetables need to be thinly sliced or cut into thin strips..
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction..
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef first. (Use high heat from the start to the end.) When Beef changes colour, add vegetables and cook until they are cooked..
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well, and it’s done..