Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet).
You can cook Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet)
- You need 600 gr of potatoes, steam, make purée.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s of Filling ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 100 gr of ground chicken.
- It’s 150 gr of frozen mixed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water.
- Prepare of Coating mixture:.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beat.
- It’s 100 gr of Japanese panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Mustard pickles sauce:.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, cut out the seeds part, finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of French yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili sauce.
Kroket Panggang (Indonesian Baked Croquet) instructions
- Mix potato purée, nutmeg powder, salt, white pepper powder, and egg until well combined. Set aside..
- Sauté garlic, ground chicken, and frozen mixed vegetables with a little oil. Add oyster sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add milk. Bring it to boil..
- Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and let it cool..
- Make oval patties by filling in the potato mixture with the filling mixture. Let it rest int the refrigerator for at least 3 hours..
- Combine the panko and the oil in a separate frying pan and toast over medium-heat until golden brown. Transfer the panko into a bowl and allow to cool..
- Dip the patties into the beaten eggs and coat with the panko. Repeat one more time..
- Place the patties on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- Serve warm with the mustard pickles sauce. 😋.