SarahsBD – Soba Noodles with Spring onions and Sesame seeds.
You can cook SarahsBD – Soba Noodles with Spring onions and Sesame seeds using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SarahsBD – Soba Noodles with Spring onions and Sesame seeds
- Prepare 250 g of Soba Noodles.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 70 g of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 10 Tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 4 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Dark Sesame oil.
- Prepare 5 of Spring onions.
SarahsBD – Soba Noodles with Spring onions and Sesame seeds step by step
- Toast the Sesame in a dry pan until golden. Set aside in a bowl, do not leave them in the pan or they might keep cooking. (Burnt Sesame seeds really do not taste nice!).
- Prepare a big bowl of water with ice cubes. You will need it for the Noodles once they are cooked and drained..
- Cook the Soba Noodles according to the packet instructions. Making sure they don't overcook (mushy Noodles are not the best for this dish)..
- Drain the Noodles in a colander of sift. I like to run water over the Noodles here to pre-cool them for the ice water..
- In the bowl you are going to serve this this dish, mix Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Honey, Sesame oil. Slice your spring onions and put them in the sauce with you cooled and now drained Noodles. Mix this thoroughly..
- At last mix in the Sesame seeds. At this point it is a good idea to leave the sauce to work it's way in to the Noodles for 30 min. If you can wait! 🙋.
- I hope you like this recipe. Enjoy.