Yummy Chinese-Style Shabu-Shabu Pork and Crushed Cucumber Salad.
You can have Yummy Chinese-Style Shabu-Shabu Pork and Crushed Cucumber Salad using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Chinese-Style Shabu-Shabu Pork and Crushed Cucumber Salad
- You need 200 grams of Very thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu (or you can use thinly sliced pork roast).
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Salt.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◎ Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 of Ground white sesame seeds.
Yummy Chinese-Style Shabu-Shabu Pork and Crushed Cucumber Salad step by step
- Cut each cucumber into half lengthwise, and then cut each piece into 10 pieces..
- Bash each cucumber piece with the flat side of a kitchen knife to crack the surface..
- Sprinkle the cucumber pieces with salt and massage lightly..
- Thinly slice the ginger, then finely julienne. Slice the leek into half lengthwise, take out the core, cut into 4 pieces and finely shred..
- Put the leek into a bowl of cold water..
- Mix the ◎ ingredients together..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil with a little salt. When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat. Shabu-shabu the pork slices (wave each piece around in the hot water for a brief period of time)..
- When the color of the meat changes, put into cold water to cool and firm up. Drain off the water well..
- Add the squeezed out cucumber, pork, ginger and leek into the bowl with the ◎ ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle with ground sesame seeds to finish..