Noodle Fried Rice.
You can have Noodle Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noodle Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of leftover steam rice.
- You need 1 package of Indonesian instant fried noodle (I used “Mie Goreng Sedap).
- Prepare of 2 eggs.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Chicken powder optional.
- You need of Chili flake optional.
- You need of Fried shallots optional.
Noodle Fried Rice instructions
- Boil the noodle as the package instructions. Strain it, and set asides.
- Using the frying pan, heat up the oil, cracks the eggs and make it into scrambled eggs. Low the heat, and add the rice and noodle..
- Open and pour all the noodle seasoning into rice mixture. Add salt, black pepper, sugar, chicken powder, and chili flake if necessary..
- Turn up the heat and mix all together, and cook it through. Add the green onion and fried shallots. Taste it before turn off the heat. Transfer to the serving bowls, and enjoy!.