You can cook Zaru Soba using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zaru Soba
- It’s of Soba Noodles 4 x 90g.
- You need of Mentsuyu *See http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
- You need of Yakumi (Condiments).
Zaru Soba step by step
- Cook Soba Noodles as instructed. DO NOT add salt into the water..
- Then drain, rinse well in COLD water, and drain well again..
- Serve the noodles with the Mentsuyu (Dipping Sauce) and Yakumi..
- I often serve this dish with 'Kakiage Tempura' so that the meal can be nutritious and more filling for my children. For Kakiage Tempura recipe, see http://www.hirokoliston.com/kakiage/.