Fried Juicy Karaage with Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Fried Juicy Karaage with Chicken Breasts using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Juicy Karaage with Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 4 of cm ★ Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★ Monosodium Glutamate.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of △ Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of △ Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of △ Milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of each ■ Flour – Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of ■ Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ■ Salt.
Fried Juicy Karaage with Chicken Breasts instructions
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken breasts, cut them in half vertically and then cut at a 45° angle into large pieces. 10-11 pieces are best. A little bit larger than normal karaage is okay..
- Poke holes into the surface of the chicken with a fork. This helps the flavor to seep in better and also helps it to cook through easier..
- Put the chicken and the ★ ingredients into a plastic bag and rub it all together well. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix the △ and ■ ingredients into separate bowls and mix each bowl well..
- Dip the chicken into the △ mixture to completely cover with the egg, and then coat with the ■ powdered mixture..
- Coat again with the flour and deep fry in 180°C oil for 1 1/2 minutes. Temporarily remove from the oil and let sit for 4 minutes..
- Deep-fry again in 180°C for about 30-40 seconds while occasionally stirring around with long chopsticks. Once the chicken has become crispy, it's done..