My Healthy Lunch.
You can have My Healthy Lunch using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Healthy Lunch
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover rice, follow the recipe attached (see recipe).
- It’s Handful of fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 5-6 of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1 of spring onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Small pack of wild mushrooms or any mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes to taste.
My Healthy Lunch instructions
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Fry the mushrooms for 8-10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated from them and the edges are slightly crunchy and charred. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, turn the heat down and spray with cooking spray. Add the egg, gently cook on low until the yolk has cooked to preference..
- To serve, heat the rice then add the rice and mushrooms to a plate and sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes. Add the spinach, cherry tomatoes and spring onion to the plate and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice, alternatively toss together in bowl before adding to the plate..
- Top the rice with the egg and serve..