Steamy Sesame & Miso Shabu Shabu Hot Pot.
You can have Steamy Sesame & Miso Shabu Shabu Hot Pot using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamy Sesame & Miso Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
- It’s 400 grams of Very thinly sliced pork (for shabu-shabu).
- Prepare 3 of bags Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 block of Grilled tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 4 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of pieces Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Shichimi spice.
- It’s of Dashi Ingredients.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 60 grams of Roasted grated white sesame seeds.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White miso.
- It’s 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
Steamy Sesame & Miso Shabu Shabu Hot Pot instructions
- Cut the meat and veggies into your preferred sizes..
- Put the dashi soup ingredients into an earthenware pot and bring to a boil..
- Add the meat. When the soup begins to boil again, remove the scum from the top and add the vegetables..
- When it begins to simmer slightly, season with shichimi spice and enjoy..