(Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro.
You can have (Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro
- You need of chickpea flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of cilantro finely chopped.
- You need of of.
- It’s of Vegan Kimchi finely chopped (I used Nasoya Vegan Kimchi found at my local food market).
- Prepare of Tamari.
- It’s of Ume Plum Vinegar.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of maple syrup.
- You need of taste and djust your sauce for sweetness or saltiness as needed by adding a little bit more of tamari or maple syrup.
- You need of purple cabbage sliced thin.
- It’s of Arugula.
- It’s of red bell pepper sliced in thin strips.
- It’s of cilantro for additional garnish.
(Vegan, WFPB) Vegan Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegan Kimchi and Cilantro instructions
- Lightly spray a grill pan or frying pan with a small amount of avocado oil. Heat grill pan to 350 degrees F..
- Mix the chickpea flour, baking powder, cilantro and chopped kimchi with a small amount of water till your dough reaches a pancake like consistency. Add water a small amount at a time to you reach this consistency. Then sprinkle your batter with some salt and pepper..
- Pour batter onto a hot grill pan. While pancakes cook make sauce with Tamari, Ume Plum Vinegar, Maple Syrup, grated fresh Ginger, Whisk sauce ingredients to completely blend..
- Check on the pancakes they should have a lightly brown color. Once one side is slightly brown then flip. Cook both sides until lightly brown. Timing on cooking will depend on the size of your pancakes..
- Place pancake on a dish and top with purple cabbage, arugula, red bell pepper, cilantro and dress with some of the sauce. You can also serve with some of this sauce on the side for dipping..