Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops.
You can have Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
- It’s 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 3 TBS of honey.
- You need 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 TBS of soy sauce.
Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.