Light but Festive Kawara-Soba with Tuna.
You can cook Light but Festive Kawara-Soba with Tuna using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light but Festive Kawara-Soba with Tuna
- You need of Sweet and salty simmered tuna.
- You need 185 grams of Canned tuna.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Honey.
- You need of Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- It’s 2 of ★Eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Honey.
- You need of Other:.
- Prepare 2 of bunches Soba noodles (preferably 'cha soba' [noodles flavoured with green tea]).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 3 slice of Lemon.
- You need 1/3 of worth Grated daikon radish.
- You need of Dipping sauce (1 serving).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
Light but Festive Kawara-Soba with Tuna step by step
- Fry the canned tuna until the liquid is evaporated, and season with the ○ ingredients..
- Make 'usuyaki tamago' (thin sheet of cooked eggs) using one egg at a time with the ★ ingredients , and cut into thin strips..
- Prepare the grated daikon radish, green onions, lemon, and nori seaweed..
- Boil the soba noodles (for half the time instructed on the package) until al dente..
- Heat the sesame oil in a stove top or electric griddle, and lightly stir-fry the Step 4 soba noodles over medium heat..
- When they are coated with the oil, spread them evenly in the griddle, and arrange the tunna, kinshi tamago, nori seaweed, and green onions on top over medium to low heat..
- Squeeze the grated daikon radish by hand, and roll into balls. Place round lemon slices on top..
- Enjoy with the mentsuyu which is diluted to your desired taste, lemon, and grated daikon radish..