Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder.
You can have Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 250 g of minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 (100 g) of onion (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 10 g of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Shiitake powder.
- Prepare 1 of ◎egg.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◎ salt.
- Prepare to taste of ◎Coarsely grounded black pepper,.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ sesame oil.
- You need 6 sheets of rice paper.
- Prepare as needed of Frying oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of ● sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ● vinegar.
- It’s as needed of Red leaf lettuce, as necessary.
- You need to taste of Fresh mint, green perilla leaves, and coriander,.
Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder step by step
- Cut the rice paper in half..
- Soak the vermicelli in hot water, then cut into 2cm length..
- Mix ● to make the sauce..
- Add the Shiitake powder, vermicelli, minced meat, onion, and ◎ to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Once mixed, separate into 12 equal parts..
- Lightly wet the rice paper with some water..
- While the rice paper is still hard, place a portion of 4. on top of it, then fold it on the left and right and roll it in front. Finally, dab some water on the edge before reaching the end to secure the roll..
- Repeat this 12 times..
- Insert the spring rolls into the frying pan and add cold oil so that about 1/3 of the spring rolls is covered, then turn on the heat..
- Slowly fry them while turning them over regularly, and once the insides are cooked, put on high heat to make the skin crispy..
- Once cooked, plate it up together with your favorite vegetables..
- Wrap the spring rolls in red leaf lettuce, add any vegetables you like, then dip it in the sauce and enjoy..